Friday, October 7, 2011

I Cry, Therefore I'm Happy

Sometimes I just feel like crying over things I have no reason to cry over. Or maybe I don't even have a reason to be crying. Perhaps I'm borrowing reasons.

But it's therapeutic to cry, right? I am a big fan of it. I cry through virtually every movie I see.

It's odd because I would never have guessed I would be like this in life. A cryer. Yet I am. I cry at some of the weirdest stuff. Sometimes I have no idea why I'm crying through a particular part of a movie. I just do.

I think it's a balance thing though. Because I cry so often I get to also be very giddy and happy the rest of the time.

Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart don't know how to laugh either. ~Golda Meir
Think about it. Children always seem quite happy, yet it also seems they are often briefly crying.
 
I am a girl of emotional extremes. I am either very angry (this doesn't last long,) crying (this also doesn't last long,) or quite peppy and happy.

Obviously this came to mind because I feel like crying right now. The reason is a bit fuzzy. But I do feel like it and I probably will. Then I will be giddy and productive and smile non-stop because I got it out of my system.

2 comments:

  1. Hello. I just stumpled upon your old post about crying. I'm exactly like you in this matter! I never ever post comments on any blogs I read but now felt compelled to do so. So thanks for this post. Happy crying! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am glad it compelled you to post! It is always therapeutic to know you're not the only one who does certain things so I am thankful for your comment.

      Delete